Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Announcements and Best June Read!

I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be hosting Tahlia Newland on July 1st as part of her Celebration of Indie Excellence tour promoting her new magical realism novella, You Can't Shatter Me. On her website, Tahlia describes the novella as about "a couple of ordinary teens who do extraordinary things to solve a bullying problem." Sounds fabulous, and I will be reading it ASAP!

I will also soon be hosting James Hutchings, with a short story, to promote his collection of dark fantasy short stories and poems, The New Death and Others.



Now, for my answer to this week's YA Highway's Road Trip Wednesday. This week's prompt asks for your best June read.  Earlier in the month, I had the chance to go to an awesome book event at my local Barnes and Noble--the Dark Days of Summer tour. I purchased UNRAVELING by Elizabeth Norris, one of the three lovely authors on the panel. Following an awesome panel discussion, she signed my copy of her book. It's got an intelligent mystery that could spell the end of two universes, a beautifully written romance, and dimensional travel. I highly recommend it!

What was your favorite June read?

No comments:

Post a Comment