Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blog Award!

Thank you to Dean C. Rich at The Write Time for the lovely Versatile Blogger Award! It's such an honor to receive and be able to pass along this award. Here it is:

So here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, thank the blogger who gave you the award and put a link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 15 other people for this award and let them know.
4. Post seven random things about yourself.
5. Include these rules in your post.

OK, eere are seven random things about myself:

1. Summer is my favorite season.
2. If I could change three things about my appearance, it would be my height, my nose, and my eye color (to green).
3. My blog photo was taken last year in Punta Gorda, Florida.
4.  Walking and swimming are my favorite forms of exercise.
5.  I enjoy searching for writing contests to enter and/or share with others to enter.
6. I wish I were a faster, more prolific writer!
7. My Hogwarts house would probably be Hufflepuff. Can't wait to see what the sorting hat says when Pottermore opens!

The 15 awardees are:
1. Michael Abayoni
2. Colin Smith
3. Eve
4. Daisy Carter
5. Miss Cole
6. Liz Parker
7. Crystal Schubert
8. Elodie
9. Joseph Ramirez
10. Lauren
11. Sara Biren
12. Mandy
13. Bailey
14. Angelica R. Jackson
15. Tarah Dunn

2 comments:

  1. Woot woot for Hufflepuff! Cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Congrats on receiving the award, too :)

    ReplyDelete