Tag, I'm it!

Ooh, I've been tagged by Dean C. Rich of The Write Time to participate in a very cool blog hopping meme! Here are the questions, and my answers:


1. What is your dream vacation?


As long as the vacation is with my husband, it will be a dream vacation, no matter where it is. We love cruises, so any cruise to a lovely beach, or to see the sights of Europe, would be wonderful. 

2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?

I'd have to say a mixture of both. In the small things, like date night plans with my husband, I tend to be spontaneous. In the larger things, like finances (e.g. saving or making large purchases), WIP planning, and things like that, I tend to be a planner.

3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare to do.

Get a real tattoo.

4.  Your biggest phobia?

Fire, heights, and sharp objects.

5. If you were stranded on a desert island – what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop, or family).

Writing supplies, music, and sunscreen.

6. Name three blessings in your life.

Wow! There are too many to choose just three. My wonderful family, my writing and all the great books out there, my awesome job, my home...

7. What was your nickname in High School?

-Cringe-

Mighty Mouse. It was my gymnastics nickname, because I'm petite but powerful.

8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?

People should not be asked to violate their consciences the way you're asking them to do with the HHS Mandate.

9. If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?

Hmm, as much fun as it is to read about their fictional lives, I'm not sure there is a character whose life I'd actually want to live for a day. Not even a girl!Harry. I'd rather role play it online or write fanfiction.

10. What is your favorite quote?

“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.”
― J.K. Rowling

Ok, now I have to tag seven other bloggers. Those bloggers are listed here, and I'll leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged. If you haven't been tagged for this and want to participate, consider yourself tagged as well!


Bailey at Over Yonder
Shannon at Fantasy Fairy
Julius Cicero
Valentina at Letters from Valentina Hepburn
Liz at The English Bad Ass
Robin at The Nook
Rain at Rain-On Sentence


Here are the questions you can cut and copy to use for your own blog:
Blog Hopping Meme

      1. What is your dream vacation?
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
3. Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare to do.
4.  your biggest phobia?
5. If you were stranded on a desert island – what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop, or family).
6. Name three blessings in your life.
7. What was your nickname in High School?
8. If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
9. If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?
10. What is your favorite quote?

Tag seven other bloggers

Comments

  1. Great answers. Thanks for participating, glad you enjoyed this. Now to see what the other tagged folks do with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dean! It was a fun one, and I'm glad you tagged me. Looking forward to seeing the others' answers as well =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lora,
    Thank you for tagging me and for your comments on my blog. Guess I'm it now. Loved your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo nice questions! I'm with you on number 3. I'd love to get a tattoo but I'm frightened it'll hurt, that I'll change my mind about it and it'll look silly on me when I'm 80 years old.

    I've just done a few blog hops and memes so I'm worried I'll start boring people with answering questions and writing down facts lol. But question number 3 has given me an idea for a blog post that I'd love to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valentina, I look forward to your answers ;).

    Robin, that's exactly it! More so the thought of how much it would hurt than whether I'd still like it when I'm 80, but that's a factor, too. It'll be great to see your blog post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got my answers up! Thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, Liz! Checking them out now..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment