Best July Read!



This Week's Topic:
What was the best book you read in July?


I have to say, most of my reading lately was done in May and June.  But this month, I did listen to the audiobook for the second--or maybe third--time of Beth Revis' Across the Universe. It's an amazing story of a girl who chooses to be cryogenically frozen along with her parents so that she can go with them on a mission to inhabit another earthlike world. When she's awakened fifty years early, she finds herself trapped on a ship where things aren't as they seem--and someone is trying to kill the other frozens.


Check out the gorgeous cover:



Can't wait to see what everyone else chose for their best July read!

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed ATU as well... looking forward to reading the follow up this winter. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! It says a lot that you're already listening to it multiple times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Across the Universe! I'm interested to see where she goes with the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terrible. I still haven't read this one, but I'm asking for gift cards for my birthday in September. And I will get it then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read this one either. There's just too many awesome books out right now! :) Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen the paperback cover? It's really awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Across the Universe was one of mine, too! I loved just about everything about it--except some of the incorrect science. ><

    ReplyDelete
  8. I listened to this one too. Great book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has been in my stack from the library for a couple weeks now. I'm excited to read it finally!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still haven't read this! I should get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's definitely a great read. Can't wait to read the sequel and see what happens with it. Oh, I did check out the paperback cover. For anyone who hasn't seen it, Google it! It's gorgeous, too! And you get to see Amy, flaming red hair and all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read this one before, but it sounds interesting. Imma have to check it out.

    Also, I am here to tell you that I awarded you :D You can go over to my blog to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's an exciting read. Can't wait for the sequel!

    -hugs-
    Thank you so much for the award, Aimee! It means a lot to me. This is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment