And the award goes to...




Thank you so much to Aimee Renee  for this wonderful award! I'm so honored, and excited to spread around the blog love :)


The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!


So, as I pass along this award, here are my top 5 picks:


The Write Time - Dean has an amazing blog on writing from a time management angle. 
Cindy Thomas - A fellow aspiring YA author who has an awesome blog!
My Personal Fairytale - Stephanie has also put together an lovely, amazing blog
Crossing the Helix- Gorgeous blog put together by fellow YA writer RC Lewis
Angelic Muse - for an awesome, fun blog.





Comments

  1. Thank you Lora for the award. My blog's first award! I wondered where awards came from.

    I'd like to thank...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, Lora! Nice to meet you!

    I see you write some flash fiction; I have a YA flash fiction (that's also somewhat paranormal) called Ebb Tide that won 3rd place in the WOW! Women on Writing Spring 2010 Flash Fiction contest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts