An Unexpected Award!


Thank you so much to A.M. Supinger at the Inner Owlet and Stephanie Diaz  for this wonderful award! What a lovely surprise :).  Per  the terms of accepting this award, I'm going to share seven things about myself and pass this award along to five newly discovered bloggers.  So, here we go!

7 Tidbits About Me:
1.  I was an avid role play writer.
2.  Going on cruises is my favorite way to travel. You just can't beat the dining, entertainment, activities, sightseeing in different ports of call...
3.  I experienced the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for the first time this spring. Rode the Forbidden Journey, had a butterbeer, shopped, and ate at the Three Broomsticks--what an amazing time!
4.  When going somewhere new, I'm much better with verbal/written directions than with a map.
5.  Drawing is not one of my talents, though I wish it were.
6.  I'm an only child and always wanted a brother or sister.
7.  I'm pretty good at memorizing lyrics.

The 5 Awesome Bloggers I award the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1.  Elena Solodow at You're Write. Except when you're Rong.
2.  Katharine Owens at The Insect Collector
3.  Tracey Neithercott at Words on Paper
4.  Alison Miller at Left Brained by Day; Write Brained-All the Time
5.  Kris N' Kels at Take My Hand...And Follow Me

Comments

Popular Posts