Happy Groundhog Day!



Happy Groundhog Day! He didn't see his shadow, so we're hopefully in for an early spring. After so much winter weather, we deserve it!

In honor of Groundhog Day, YA Highway's Road Trip Wednesday asks which book you would choose to read over and over for the rest of your life. Now that's a tough question! What book could I read again and again, without ever tiring of it? It would have to be something full of adventure and fantasy. I have a few candidates:

Prisoner of Azkaban
The Darkangel
What Dreams May Come (though I think I like the movie better than the book)
Remember Me


What would yours be?

Comments

  1. This is a great list!!!
    I am planning to reread all the HP before the final movie comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prisoner of Askaban is my favourite HP too! Hooray for Sirius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would love to reread all the books before the final part of Deathly Hallows comes out. But maybe I'll just end up rereading Deathly Hallows.

    Leila, it's mine, too. Sirius is such a fun character! Yay Sirius!

    I was just reading a cute fanfic yesterday on fanfiction.net where the gang reads Deathly Hallows, and Sirius, James, Lily, and Dumbledore return from the dead to be part of it. The reunion with Harry and Sirius was really touching, and so was the one with Harry, James, and Lily. Very sweet! Now I'm looking forward to the resurrection stone scene in the final movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment