More Progress on The MirrorMasters!

This weekend, I worked hard on the story and have now basically finished the first draft of Chapter 7 of the MirrorMasters and well into Chapter 8. I was able to accomplish a lot this Saturday while I was at Villanova University for an event with the praise band I'm in, Chalice Sounds. Because I had a lot of free time between our musical interlude during the morning break, and the evening service, it gave me plenty of time to just sit down and focus on writing. I spent a good bit of the day in the student center, in particular the upper level of the Belle Air Terrace, which is amazingly beautiful. The place was quiet and so peaceful, and it reminded me a great deal of how I picture The Wharf, with its tall windows and high wooden rafter ceiling. Just gorgeous!

So, tonight I worked a bit on actually typing it all into the computer. I'll do the bulk of that tomorrow. It was a wonderful weekend, and hopefully it won't be too difficult to keep up this level of progress. Finishing the book by the end of the year won't likely happen, but it's still a dream. It will happen when it happens. I'm not going to rush it.

Comments

  1. It is good to read about your enthusiasm for the writing experience. Finding some joy in what you do, and being flexible on where to work, really helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts