Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Busy Week!

Priority or no priority, this week really has been way too busy for me to find the time to write anything of the story. I haven't even posted on the role plays! Hopefully I'll get to that this weekend, and may do that tonight when I have the time. Even dashing off a couple of quick posts would give the role plays a chance to continue. It will be fun to see where the storylines go from here.

As far as getting started with the first short story, the plan is to start working on the notes maybe tonight. The writing of it will hopefully happen on a certain day this month when I'll have a significant chunk of time to work on it. We'll see how that goes, and I'll update when it's finished.

Well, it's dinnertime, so I'm off! Afterwards, back to work on my first short story.

XOXO,

Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment